- Photo Slideshow
- Storify: #Philpow
- Livestream Recordings
- News Articles about our Conference
- Breakout Session Resources
Here is our Storify collection from “Money and Power in Post-Election America.”
The conference’s Breakout Sessions were not livestreamed, and the live Tweets from the sessions enable us to share those conversations with you!
Philanthropy in Post-Election America: What’s Next?
with Andrew Rasiej, Ai-jen Poo and Eric Schneiderman, who are later joined by Angela Glover Blackwell, James Knickman and Stanley Litow in a discussion moderated by Edward Skloot
(You can also watch Andrew Rasiej’s, Ai-jen Poo’s and Eric Schneiderman’s talks separately, below this recording.)
Philanthropy in Post-Election America: Andrew Rasiej
Philanthropy in Post-Election America: Ai-jen Poo
Philanthropy in Post-Election America: Eric Schneiderman
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy wrote an in-depth profile of our conference.
- Nonprofit Quarterly reported on our conference’s Health Reform breakout session.
- NYU’s Wagner School News also discussed our conference.
- Education K-12: Private Support for Public Education—Stanley Litow,
Vice President of Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs, IBM, President, IBM’s Foundation
- Health Reform: Philanthropy and Health Reform: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Poverty, Equity and Access: Equity and the Future of the American Economy: A Policy Agenda to Build an Equitable Economy—PolicyLink
- Poverty, Equity and Access: What Can the Philanthropy Sector do?